According to a new market report published by BlueWeave Consulting, The Global Scar Treatment Market was valued at US$ 21.36 Bn in 2017 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.1% from 2018 to 2024, reaching US$ 41.77 Bn by the end of the forecast period. According to the report, North America was the largest contributor in terms of revenue to the Global Scar Treatment market in 2017.
Increasing appearance consciousness among consumers is driving the Global Scar Treatment market
The increasing appearance consciousness among consumers, due to exposure to media is driving the demand for scar treatment market. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, in 2012, about 14.6 million cosmetic plastic surgeries were carried out in the U.S., which increased by 5%, as compared to 2011. These surgeries were carried out for the improvement of physical appearance of individuals. According to American Society of Plastic Surgeons, in 2014, approximately 177,000 cases were reported for scar revision. The increasing number of surgeries for the improvement of physical appearance is expected to drive the demand of the scar treatment globally.
Browse an Exclusive PDF Sample of this Research [email protected]
Global Scar Treatment Market: Competitive Dynamics
Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Smith & Nephew PLC, Mölnlycke Health Care, Pacific World Corporation, Enaltus LLC, Oculus Innovative Sciences, Inc., Merz Pharmaceuticals, Revitol Corporation, Quantum, Scarguard Labs, and CCA Industries, are the major players offering scar treatment products. In terms of product offerings, Scarguard Labs is the leading player in the market, providing different scar treatment products. Moreover, Scarguard Labs is a pure play company engaged in producing and selling scar treatment products. Valeant Pharmaceuticals is the leading companies with presence in more than 100 countries followed by Mölnlycke Health Care, which has presence.
Global Scar Treatment Market: Key Findings of the Report
According to BlueWeave Consulting, the key findings of the report “Global Scar Treatment Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2024” are:
- As per the findings of the research, Tropical Scar Treatment market has been the largest revenue contributor to the global Scar Treatment market as compared to other type of treatment. The market for Tropical Scar Treatment was valued at USD 12,884.6 million in 2017 and it is expected to reach over USD 23,493 million by 2024, with a CAGR over 8.8% during the period 2018-2024.
- Based on type of scar, Post-Surgical Scar treatment is the largest segment of the global scar treatment market. The market for Post-Surgical Scar Treatment was valued over USD 6,935.7 million in 2017 and it is anticipated to reach over USD 12,454.9 million by 2024, growing with a CAGR over 8% during the period 2018-2024.
- Based on end-user, Hospitals based scar treatment is the largest segment of the global scar treatment market. The market for Hospitals based scar treatment was valued over USD 8,351.8 million in 2017 and it is estimated to reach over USD 15,268.7 million by 2024, growing with a CAGR over 8.7% during the period 2018-2024.
- North America is globally the largest market for Global Scar Treatment market. This market was valued over USD 7,812.0 million in 2017 and it is expected to grow with a CAGR over 10% during the period 2018–2024.
Global Scar Treatment Market: Research Methodology
Extensive secondary research was conducted using paid data sources including Bloomberg, Factiva, Capital IQ, OneSource, and Hoovers. Additionally, several publicly-available data sources were used including journals, statistics articles, and industry associations. These data sources were used to gather relevant information to develop an understanding on the global urology surgical instrument market. The research was conducted covering the desk research and primary research. Data sources used for primary research included online forums and blogs, CATI/CAWI, CAPI interviews, and video conferences. Additionally, interviews were conducted through connecting with various industry respondents including C-level executives, directors, divisional heads, regional heads, expert consultants, and independent consultants. The primary research was conducted to gain market insights from industry respondents and validate the gathered information through desk research.
Request for customization@
Market Segmentation: Global Scar Treatment Market
By Type of Treatment
- Topical treatment
- Surface Treatment
- Laser Treatment
- Injectable Treatment
- Invasive Surgical Treatment
By Type of Scar
- Acne Scars
- Post-surgical Scars
- Contracture scars
- Hypertrophic scars & keloid scars
- Stretch Marks.
- Private clinic
- Pharmacies & Drug store
In addition, the report provides analysis of the Global Scar Treatment market with respect to the following geographic segments:
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Latin America
Table of Contents
Chapter: 1. Research Methodology
Chapter: 2. Executive Summary
Chapter: 3. Market Outlook
Chapter: 4. Global Scar Treatment Market Size and Forecast (2011– 2024)
Chapter: 5. Global Scar Treatment Market, by Type of Treatment
Chapter: 6. Global Topical Scar Treatment Market
Chapter: 7. Global Surface Scar Treatment Market
Chapter: 8. Global Injectable Scar Treatment Market
Chapter: 9. Global Scar Treatment Market, by Type of Scar
Chapter: 10. Company Profile
Enquire Before Purchase@
About BlueWeave Consulting & Research Pvt Ltd. (BWC)
BlueWeave Consulting provides a full scope of business intelligence solution for solving your toughest challenges. BWC is an emerging global expert & pioneer in the market research and provision of exclusive market INTEL. We optimize your decision making by equipping your industry with an accurate & better market research according to your industry demands through our professionally designed qualitative & quantitative research methods. Our trendy & efficient sample collection methods, integrated data solutions as well as methodologies certainly make us a better partner that you can rely on. With collective experience in the varied fields of retail, market research and reporting, we provide the business insight and business practices that would give the required impetus for your company’s growth.
Global Contact: +1 866 658 6826
US/Canada: +1 425 320 4776